When you book through Adventure Time Travel you can be assured that your race entry is GUARANTEED there is no need for times or fundraising. Our packages are designed specifically with the runner in mind to give you peace of mind. All you need to do is book an exclusive marathon package through ATT and you are on your way to the starting line in some of the BIGGEST races in the world.
The team at ATT are runners who understand the needs of runner. All elements of our events are made with the runner in mind, from the time you sign up to when you cross the finishing line.
All events, hotels, tours, tour guides and hosts are of the highest standard with professional hosts to ensure you get the most out of your experience. No time will be wasted as ATT does all the thinking for you whilst you are with them. ATT offers a premium breakfast before the TCS New York City Marathon, no waiting in the cold for our clients – ATT is the only company in the world to offer this gold class event.
WE ACTIVELY PARTICPATE IN THE EVENTS WE PROMOTE
Rather than simply advertising Marathons, the staff here at ATT are active participants and supporters of Marathons, Half Marathons and Ultras from all over the world. We have participated in events and taken our clients all over the world, New York, Paris, Boston, the Great Wall of China, Bali, Vanuatu, Lake Taupo to name just a few. Marathons are not just a job for us, they are our passion too. Anna Liptak has run over 25 marathons all over the world and shares her insight into running throughout.
We have always believed that the best way we can look after our clients is to actually be there for you which is why at our major events a ATT representative will also be there to look after any additional needs you may have.
CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP
We are with you every step of the way on your journey to your event and to assist in passing on information and to allow you to communicate with your fellow runners, we have a Facebook group specifically for each of our major events. This is exclusive to ATT participants and acts as a forum where you can organise training runs with fellow participants, ask questions, post pictures and feel a part of the excitement before arriving to the event.
WHAT WE OFFER AT OUR MAJOR EVENTS
At all of the events we promote, we don’t just put you on a plane and wave you “goodbye”, we make sure you are looked after right throughout your booking process. What’s more, for our larger events, we are at the destination with you making sure that everything goes according to your plan. Here are just some of the additional services that are included when you book through one of ATT major events:
- ATT Tour Desk–We have staff at the main “headquarters” hotel to assist you with any questions or concerns or simply so that you can come over and say “hi”. We are there to assist and support you in any which way we can.
- Meet and Greet functions – professionally hosted– We have hosted private and exclusive functions, prior to race day, giving you the opportunity to meet your fellow runners, swap stories and make new friends (or reacquaint yourself with old ones).
- Group Training Runs– We take you on training runs in the area that you will be running, allowing you to get a better understanding not only of the local environment but also of the actual running conditions you might experience on race day
- Escorting to Expos– Our staff and/or representatives are on hand to take you to and from the Expo, saving you all of the hassle of having to plan this yourself.
- Private transfers to race start– With events such as the TCS New York City Marathon we have our own private transfers to the start line for you so that all you need to do is sit back and relax as you head off to your event. We are the only ones who do not drop you off in the compound to wait hors before the event we take you to the warmth of a hotel and serve you a hot breakfast in a place where you can lie down, access toilets and relax before the marathon. This enables you to be warm and relax before the race you have trained for so hard all year.
AT all events so we can capture all your precious moments – these are uploaded to a secure sight that you can then download and keep and treasure forever
“2018 was my fourth time running the New York marathon and my first one with ATT. It was by far my best experience I have running New York. The attention to detail from Anna and the team was unsurpassed – Get On Board – You Will Love It!”
Mark Soderstrom, Channel 7 & Mix102.3